Friday, March 4, 2011

Book Review...A Love Story

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love StoryThe Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story by Ree Drummond

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A city girl (Ree Drummond) turned country bumpkin all because she fell in love...I love the pioneer woman's blog www.thepioneerwoman.com so this was an easy book for me to dive into. It's a love story, it's cute and light and positive. A good bedtime book to facilitate happy dreams.



Note: I am quite a few more pages into the book than I was at the point of the above review, and last night I was reading feeling a bit nauteous about all the lovey lovey stuff. Maybe my mood was foul or maybe I've heard enough about how this cowboy makes her melt...and her knees weak.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment