Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Pin"teresting...

Pinterest is a new place I have come to love and have spent a long time gathering ideas and inspiration from. If only I time took half the time to pursue some of the ideas I have acquired from this site, that I spend just looking at them. However, most of the fun is just browsing at people's collection of beautiful things.





What is Pinterest? Its a place where people can catalogue things that they love, anything from food ideas, beautiful photos, party ideas, home decor, stuff for the kidlets. If you start "pinning" people can follow your collections and you can follow other people. Here are some "Pin"teresting things I have found as of late.







This diy dollhouse is fashioned out of a storage unit...so simple!










I just thought this photo was stunning









Lemon Meringue Cupcakes! Oh My!









This photograph was taken using a technique call "bokeh" that blurry affect of the hearts in the backround. Love bokeh!



Love these wallpapered stairs!



This little message board is made simply by using a photo frame with a piece of scrapbooking paper lining the inside! Why didn't I think of that?



http://www.pinterest.com/







Till next time,






P.S. How cute is this flippin' baby hippo photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment