Sunday, April 22, 2012

You are pregnant...



...."pregnant with possibilities"....Bishop T.d. Jakes

My mom and I manifested one of our life long dreams into reality this week when we were amongst an audience of 8500 to see Oprah's Lifeclass in Toronto.  Not only were we blessed to be in the same space of our long time life coach Oprah Winfrey, we were blessed to hear world renowned speakers Tony Robbins, Iyanla Vanzaant, Deepak Chopra and Bishop Jakes.  When they introduced Oprah out on to the stage, it was mass hysteria but I felt everything in my life up until that point come together in this one magical moment as I was standing on the convention centre chair screaming for my life!  It was transforming.  I thought to myself, this is it, if I go back to my life doing things just as I had always done them after this, I will never change.  In my opinion seeing Oprah was a pivitol life changing moment for me.

 There was so much wisdom to absorb amongst my little girl chatter that kept saying "omg!  I can't believe I'm in the same room as Oprah!!!!!"  A few little nuggets have stood out in my head as being memorable and are helping me as I make "the shift."  The above quote by Bishop T.d. Jakes really resonated with me.  In the past 5 years I have birthed 3 babies into this world and I often wonder once my pregnancies and births are all over, what is next for me?  I see pregnant women and I become envious.  I realized, it's not because I want to be physically pregnant again, carrying all that weight....popping tums for heartburn...tossing and turning all night.  It's not because I think we need another little human being to care for.  It's what pregnancy represents- POSSIBILITY. 

As I continue to nuture and manifest my dreams and passions into reality.  I offer up a suggestion for you to look inside and ask yourself what dream are you pregnant with.  What is your gift you need to share with the world?  Are you listening to what the universe is trying to tell you?  What is your spirit whispering but you push it aside because you have to get back to "real life."  Be still...listen....what are you meant to birth into this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment