Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Joy Blog: Tiffany blue and Red




So I've come across this cheerful colour combination that I have fallen head over heels for! I've decided that I must bring more of this into my life because the sight of those two together brings me so much JOY! Christmas this year at my house will be all things red and tiffany/aqua blue. I have visions of shiny red and aqua ornaments dancing in my head! Here are some pretty pictures to see what has inspired me:









From top: 1. Vintage button flowers photo- lilifish studios' photostream


2. Kimono silk buttons photo- tigerlillyshop 3. Aqua & Cherry Blossom print: art.com


4. Christmas packaging- Wink Designs 5. La La Love You print- etsy.com


6. Kitchen Display- apronthriftgirl.typepad.com


7. Christmas tote/gift bag- Wink Designs


8. Pinwheel pin- site unknown 9. Sailor Skirt- the fabled needle



No comments:

Post a Comment