Monday, July 12, 2010

Feeling inspired by....Breakfast Nooks

photos: better homes and gardens and kitchen bath ideas

For a long time I have been drawn to these quaint little dining spaces. In my searches for inspiration I stumbled across the phrase "breakfast nook" and knew that I needed to create one one in my home. What I love most is that usually the breakfast nook is tucked into a cozy corner close to the kitchen, and usually posed perfectly by a window. Much to my dismay, I searched my brain for ways to create one of these in my house and I don't happen to have a cozy little corner close to a window...however...I will tuck these images away into my "someday" file and when we buy our next house I will keep this in mind. I do have this one little corner I am eying down in my kitchen, and I wonder if I got just the tiniest table and chairs....

No comments:

Post a Comment