Saturday, May 5, 2012

Epicure Selections Summer Season



I have been having a great time exploring this whole epicure business.  I have already met some wonderful new people and have been creating some delicious things in the kitchen with my new products.  Summer is quickly approaching and with that the launch of epicure selections new summer catalogue that was just released to customers this week!  There are tons of great products for grilling and summer entertaining.  I am excited to share the new products like the garlicky dill topper and montreal chicken seasoning at a tasting party I'm having next week.

One of the recipes I'm looking forward to preparing for my summer tasting parties are the Epicure’s Bailey’s® Ice Pops
Ingredients


1 pkg Epicure’s What’s for Dessert? Chocolate Pudding in an Instant Mix

1 3/4 cups (430 ml) cold milk

1/4 cup (60 ml) Bailey’s® Irish Cream

Instructions

1. Prepare Chocolate Pudding according to package directions, substituting Bailey’s® Irish Cream for 1/4 cup (60 ml) of milk.

2. Pour into Epicure’s Ice Pop Mold and freeze for 4 hours.


Visit http://www.tammychase2.myepicure.com/ to shop online, check out the monthly specials and get new recipe ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment