Monday, July 9, 2012

Sarah Ban Breathnach Interview


 

Sarah Ban Breathnach's little pink book changed my life at a very early age and still sits at my bedside today as I type. I saw her on Oprah talking about this book called Simple Abundance and from that point on my journey towards self discovery began. At the age whe most of my friends were spending their weekends with fake ID in hand, living with reckless teenaged abandon, I was cIurled up with this book. From very young I somehow was able to know that there was "something more" to this crazy little thing called life. Reading Simple Abundance resonated with that inner knowing. I always thought of Sarah as a guiding force in who I have become. I was shocked and saddened to hear that my authentic living teacher had lost it all. How did this woman go from inspiring millions and being at the top of the New York Times best sellers list to losing everything. If you missed the episode on Supersoul Sunday on OWN, watch Sarah's interview with Oprah here. She continues to inspire me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment