Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love List...Alphabetically speaking

February is the month of Love, in fact since I read the book "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne (author of The Secret) I have been focusing on this little word with big meaning. Renowned author Rhonda Byrne believes that "Every single time you give love through your feelings, words, or actions, you add more love to the field around you. The more love you give...the more powerful your magnetic field..the more power to attract the things you love." So, I've been thinking a lot about the things that I love lately, trying to attract more of these things into my life. I've been trying to focus my thoughts and feelings on things that I love rather than listening to that negative chatter that often plays subconsciously in my head. So here's a list of just some of the things that I love. Once you get started you find its really fun!

Antiquing...Babies, brand new squishy babies...
Creative Projects on the go...Daisies in the garden...Ellen Degeneres...Fresh Flowers...Gourmet food...Having my hair played with...Inspiring Ideas...Jalen...Kisses from Ruby when you don't expect it...Lemon meringue pie...Market shopping on Saturday mornings...New magazines...Opening the windows on those first spring days...Party Planning...Quiet afternoons to nap...Reading a really great book...Salty and Sweet together...Taking a good photograph...Unexpected money...Visualizing the life of my dreams...Writing my blog...eXperiencing new cultures through food...Yellow...Bedazzled things


What's on your love list?

No comments:

Post a Comment