Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wonderful White

White vintage buttons

White makes me happy, I love white, would decorate my whole home in white if I didn't have two small children to inevitably stain and destroy it all. Here are some beautiful items I discovered on etsy.com that brought me joy to just look at! I love the freshness and the simplicity of the clean palette. Most of these items also are vintage and shabby chic which I also LOVE!
Beautiful antique dresserRuffled repurposed canvas tote, gotta love white ruffles!

Love Love this farmhouse stool



Pretty flower :)



This is a photograph print, simple and beautiful



Sweet vintage dress for a teeny tiny woman (not me) but i still think it's beautiful



Nothing like fresh tulips in a white ceramic pitcher



In the spirit of valentines day, carved from weathered wood, you can get a custom carving of you and your love's intials.




What makes you happy?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment